HTML section for styles. Do Not Delete.
The Beaufort Bonnet Company X Sea Island Vacation Package Giveaway
1. OFFICIAL RULES 1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ENTRY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND OTHER RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”). BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) SIGNIFY YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, The Beaufort Bonnet Company x Sea Island Vacation Package Giveaway (the “Contest”) is only open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Sponsor may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, require any Entrant to provide valid government-issued identification to validate eligibility. Employees, officers, and directors of The Beaufort Bonnet Company, LLC (“TBBC”) or Sea Island Company, LLC (“Sponsor”), and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3. How to Enter. The Contest will begin at midnight EST on January 3, 2022 and end at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 15, 2022 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Contest. To participate in the Contest, submit your e-mail address via https://www.seaisland.com/beaufort-bonnet-company/. Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address. Entrant must provide his or her own name in connection with the Entry or Entries. If an Entrant uses a false name, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Contest and be ineligible to win any prize, and Sponsor and TBBC reserve any rights and remedies which may be available at law. Neither Sponsor nor TBBC will be responsible for loss of service to the website or Contest email, or for a malfunction of any network or system, congestion, overload, or any other factor that may prevent an Entrant from completing or submitting an Entry. Neither Sponsor nor TBBC will be responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, delayed, or misdirected Entries.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about February 16, 2022. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules.
5. Grand Prize Description. One (1) Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive 3-night hotel accommodations at The Cloister (garden view room, One King bed or Two Queen beds, based on availability) (valued at $2,250), one (1) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollar ($750) resort credit towards dining and activities on Sea Island, and one (1) Three Hundred ($300) The Beaufort Bonnet Company gift card (valid on TBBC website only). Taxes, meals, gratuities, transportation, travel, or any other expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winner. Accommodations subject to availability; certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Winner must use hotel accommodations included in the Grand Prize before December 30, 2023, or prize will be forfeited and no other prizing will be provided. Guest of the winner must be of the age of majority unless the winner is guest’s parent or legal guardian. Neither Sponsor nor TBBC are liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to any transportation or travel. Winner and guest will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification relating to acceptance and use of the prize. Neither Sponsor nor TBBC will replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen vouchers or certificates. Approximate retail value of Prize: $3,300. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor and/or Promotional Partner reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner. The value of Prize is taxable to winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year.
6. Potential Winner Notification and Acceptance. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be announced on or about February 16, 2022 on https://www.seaisland.com/beaufort-bonnetcompany/ after the potential Winner is contacted via registered mail and e-mail. Potential Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned no later than March 1, 2022. Except where prohibited, acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes the potential Winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and TBBC and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information, and likeness in any media, including the Internet and social media, for any commercial, publicity, or promotional purpose, without limitation, review, or approval, or additional compensation. Persons traveling as the guest of a potential Grand Prize Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor or TBBC may require. To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 20, 2022 to: Winners List – The Beaufort Bonnet Company X Sea Island Vacation Package c/o Sea Island, P.O. Box 30351, Sea Island, GA 31561. Sponsor’s and/or TBBC’s inability to reach a potential Winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential Winner to timely respond to a Grand Prize notification or other arrangements associated with the Grand Prize, the return of any Grand Prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a potential Winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential Winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute Winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. Sponsor may conduct up to five (5) alternate drawings, after which the Grand Prize may remain unawarded. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY. A potential Winner may waive the right to receive the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is nonassignable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Grand Prize is subject to availability. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on the Grand Prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor and TBBC for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim the Grand Prize. The Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. If the Grand Prize is not won and claimed by an eligible Winner in accordance with these Official Rules, it will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sea Island.
7. Participation. By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, TBBC, and any Contest judges or administrators selected by Sponsor and/or TBBC, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest and/or Grand Prize are compromised by a computer virus, pandemic, order of federal, state , or local officials, non-authorized human intervention, tampering, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper operation of the Contest or the ability of Sea Island to deliver the Grand Prize, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the Contest and the right in its sole discretion to decline to deliver the Grand Prize. Should the Contest be terminated prior to February 15, 2022, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Grand Prize based on the Entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND THE GRAND PRIZE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE GRAND PRIZE, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE CONTEST; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CONTEST; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY POTENTIAL WINNER; (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM AN ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE GRAND PRIZE; OR (6) THE INABILITY OF AN ENTRANT TO ENTER THE CONTEST OR THE WINNER TO USE THE GRAND PRIZE AS A RESULT OF A PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS OR ORDER OF FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL OFFICIALS IMPACTING THE ENTRANT, WINNER, AND/OR RELEASED PARTIES (OR ANY ONE OF THEM). Only the Grand Prize as stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Contest.
10. DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE CONTEST SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS, SPONSOR OR TBBC IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF GEORGIA.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The Sea Island Vacation Package Giveaway is sponsored by Sea Island Company, LLC, P.O. Box 30351, Sea Island, GA 31561. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of potential Winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and TBBC are not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Contest.
13. Promotional Partner. The Beaufort Bonnet Company, LLC, 921 Beasley Street, Suite 140 Lexington, KY 40509. TBBC is not a co-sponsor of the Contest.
14. No Endorsement. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, or any other Internetbased website or social media platform. Entrants understand and acknowledge that Entrants are providing their information to the Sponsor for use as provided in these Official Rules and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, or any other Internet-based website or social media platform.