Gift Guide: For the Hostess with the Mostest
Looking for that perfect gift for the hostess of all your holiday parties this season? This Friday we have some adorable and lip-smacking gifts that any host would be tickled pink to receive
- On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree. If you are looking for a gift that is juicy, delicious, and a Christmas classic-this is the gift for you! Harry and David’s not only offers pears, they offer pears wrapped in gold leaf! I think every host adores a bit of gold.
- 2. A girl after our own heart, Emily McCarthy. She has the most charming finds in her shoppe! From festive holiday cocktail napkins to the cutest ice buckets, she has some of the most stylish hostess gifts that will look great in every home!
- For those of you who like to bring a little party to the party- we have got the gift for you! Although one may be hard to find, your host will still be thanking you for years! 23 yr old Pappy Van Winkle, one of the top and rarest bourbon in the United States. With its smooth taste and wonderful aroma, this ranks as one of our top gifts we fancy! But like we said, you might have to wait in a line or two to snag this gem!
- Dana Estates Lotus Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley is a wine that will be sure to impress any connoisseur! If you are looking for a stylish way to carry it, the Dylan Diaper Caddy doubles as a wine bag! Wink Wink!
- Veuve Clicquot Rose is a champagne with a touch of fruit and hint of wine giving it its delicate flavor. It was given 90 points by the Wine Spectator, giving it an outstanding for its character and style. We also may be a bit partial because of its adorable pink bottle.
- If your hostess enjoys reading about the finer things in life, this next gift will be just right! It will add just the right touch to their coffee table! Ralph Lauren is an inside look to Ralph Lauren’s life and work. From striking designs to his home, you will go behind the scenes to find out about one of the most famous designers of our time.
Giving is better than receiving (unless you're receiving something from T.B.B.C. (giggle, wink))!!